Friday, October 11, 2013

JAMS // 10.11.13

J.A.M.S.  (Just Another Music Sample)

Every Friday, I'll try to post a list of the 5 songs that have been on repeat for me throughout the week.
Some might be brand new, exclusive, or old favorites. Check 'em out and don't forget to leave me a comment of what you've been jamming lately!


"Middle Of Your Heart" (Live)  |  for King & Country  |  Crave

Goodness, I'm obsessed with this song. I love the recorded version, but this live version has a certain extra excitement about it that I can't get over. Plus the energy Luke and Joel give off? Purely contagious.


"My Secrets Have Secrets Too"  |  Search The City  |  Flight

It's been way too long since we've had new jams from Search The City. A Fire So Big The Heavens Can See It is still one of my favorite albums of all time, but their new music doesn't disappoint!
This somewhat a capella track is definitely unique and a favorite for sure.


"Hush Yael"  |  Oh, Sleeper  |  Children of Fire

Oh, Sleeper is one of my absolute favorite heavier bands. This song, off their Children of Fire album, has an incredibly heart-wrenching backstory (I encourage you to look up the lyrics) and the emotion they put into it is amazing.


"Savannah"  |  Relient K  |  Forget and Not Slow Down

I single-handedly blame this song for making me want to visit Georgia.
Ridiculously catchy and the opening instrumentation just makes my heart happy.


"Resuscitate Me"  |  Remedy Drive  |  Resuscitate

This song is a Dove Award nominee for Rock Song of the Year and I could not be happier for these gentlemen! I love them like the brothers I never had.
Plus this song just jams. "I might be lost but I'm not a lost cause" might just become your new anthem. Watch the video and get a taste of what a day in the life of Remedy Drive is like.


And there you have it!
What have you been listening to lately? I'm always open for new music suggestions!
Leave me a comment and make my ears happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment