Friday, September 20, 2013

JAMS // 09.20.13

J.A.M.S.  (Just Another Music Sample)

Every Friday, I'll try to post a list of the 5 songs that have been on repeat for me throughout the week.
Some might be brand new, exclusive, or old favorites. Check em out and don't forget to leave me a comment of what you've been jamming lately!


  • "Who We Are"  |  Switchfoot  |  Fading West EP
  • Switchfoot just released this EP in anticipation of their Fading West Tour (stopping in Des Moines next Thursday, keep your eyes peeled for a review!).
    Whether you haven't heard of Switchfoot since their "Meant To Live" days or you consider yourself a devoted fan, you've gotta give this new stuff a listen. I'm a fan.
    -Download-

  • "Relentless"  |  Hillsong United  |  Zion - Deluxe Edition
    This song makes me want to dance. I'm just saying.
    -Download-

  • "Tithemi"  |  Sleeping Giant  |  Kingdom Days In An Evil Age

    I have been jamming this since seeing these guys at Sonshine Festival this summer.
    Heavy worship? Yes please!
    -Download-

  • "Baby Boy"  |  For King & Country  |  Baby Boy (Single)
    This may or may not be a Christmas song. I may or may not care.
    (Spoiler alert: It is. I don't.)
    The chorus is so infectious. I find myself singing this in the car, in the shower, humming it on my way to class, all the time. Besides, September is practically Christmas, right?
    -Download


  • "Where Life Will Never Die"  |  Tenth Avenue North  |  The Struggle
    The Struggle has been out for several months now, but I recently rediscovered this song thanks to shuffling through my iPod. That intro gets me every time! 

So there you have it!
Give them a listen, buy them if you love it, leave me a comment, share with your friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment